I know, I know. I haven't been good about updating the blog. In the past month, we've all been sick twice and still are. We took the kids to the hospital for a stomach virus last month and this past Sunday, we took Kayla to the doctor to make sure she didn't have an ear infection. She's been really fussy and stopped up. Luckily, she just has an upper respiratory infection, which should clear up on its own.
Bryce has started rolling over. He has rolled over from back to tummy and tummy to back. Kayla hasn't yet. They're both "talking" a lot, though. We went to Kansas right before Thanksgiving and Kayla discovered the Braums sign. She nearly broke her neck trying to look at it. She loved it. Bryce and Kayla are both holding their heads up pretty well. Bryce seems like he's getting annoyed that he can't move around. They're both eating between four and five ounces. We switched to Similac Sensitive and they're not constipated anymore. Bryce is now pushing himself off the ground with his arms...funny boy. They've been going between five and six hours between feedings at night now. Bryce can usually go a little longer than Kayla. They're still sleeping in the bedroom with me on co-sleepers and Kevin sleeps in the nursery on an air mattress. We'll probably put them in their nursery in the next few days.
Work has been hectic to say the least. There is so much to be done and not enough time. We have been strongly encouraged to get ESL certified before the end of the year. I'm still behind on professional development that I missed out on while I was in the hospital having Bryce and Kayla. I have to get this done before my next days off so I don't get docked those days.
Kevin put up the Christmas tree the weekend of Thanksgiving and I decorated it. We haven't put up Christmas decorations since we've been together. That's all I have for now. I'll try to make time to update more often.

No comments:
Post a Comment