After four days stranded at home because of snow and ice, we went back to work today. As we were getting the kids in their car seats, Bryce said "da-da". Kevin and I turned towards each other to see if the other one had heard the same thing. Kevin asked, "Did he...?" Yep...he sure did. I am almost positive that he has said "hi" and "i love" in the past but maybe I'm just getting too far ahead of myself. I was a little bummed that his first "word" wasn't "ma-ma" but "da-da" will work too.
Kayla has been sick for the past three days. She has had a runny nose, a cough, and extremely fussy. We gave her some Tylenol for the first time tonight to see if that would help with her irritability. On the other hand, she is starting to play more with her toys.
Bryce still hasn't learned to crawl, but he does roll around all over the floor. He has discovered a new toy - the "Chime Garden" that has five flowers and they each play either a different tune or a part of a whole song. He was rolling it around on the floor and pressing on the flowers to get them to play. So cute!

No comments:
Post a Comment