Daisypath Anniversary tickers

Saturday, July 16, 2011

Can We Slow Down Time Please?

I can't believe today is the last day that my babies will spend as 10 month olds. This time has gone by so fast. Sometimes, I wish that I could just slow down time.

B, aka little monkey, has figured out how to get on the fireplace by himself. He has also found out that he can get to the couch from there too. This is where I found him on Thursday morning while I was getting stuff taken out to the car.


K didn't like it when I was out of the room so I put her in the high chair so she could watch me in the kitchen. She was having a lot of fun playing with her Cheerios. She has been really clingy this week, so I took her into the doctor to rule out an ear infection (she had been pulling on her ears.) He said she was in perfect health and didn't find an infection. He did say that her gums were swollen around four teeth buds and it looks like she'll sprout four teeth here in the next couple of weeks. No wonder she's been fussy. Poor baby! Her weight at the doctor was 18 lbs., 8 oz. with diaper and clothes on. She's right on track.


We went to church today; baby Sabbath School first and then worship. I made the decision to transfer my membership over to this church from the one I was baptized in because this one is closer to home and I have friends here. We will probably do a baby dedication, too.

No comments:

Post a Comment