Daisypath Anniversary tickers

Sunday, July 10, 2011

No Blender for B

Between here and facebook, I'm sure I have offended a few people, so let's change the subject and talk babies, shall we?
I thought, surely, that I would have to send B to college with a blender in hand...until today. His first tooth (#25) started coming in today. Hooray! He has been crankier and sleeping a lot more, so this explains why.

We had our first excursion at Benbrook Lake on July 4th. The kids liked it, but since taking Microbiology in college, I don't care much for lakes. It freaked me out, but I wanted to go swimming on July 4th. We left after about an hour...just long enough for the drunks to utterly get on my nerves.

Our first trip to Burgers Lake was on Friday, July 8th. The kids had a ton of fun. They played around in their floaties for a while. K2 liked being closer to the edge so that she could stand and splash around. K and my cousin, A watched them for a while so I could go down the slides and diving with KN. We brought a tent that we purchased at Ikea so they napped in there for a while. Eating solids was completely out of the question while we were out there. Neither of them were having it.

I got a picture of B and KN laying cheek to cheek.


K is watching on the sidelines.



B knows how to entertain aunt A.



So much swimming makes you tired!

Good night :)

No comments:

Post a Comment