Daisypath Anniversary tickers

Tuesday, July 12, 2011

Online Shopping, Diapers, and Great Tortillas!

As we gear up for the kids' first birthday gathering, I've been searching for deals online and in the stores for party supplies and gifts for the kids. I found a really cool website: www. zulily.com. They have some really cute and inexpensive clothes. They send me emails with new daily deals. I got an email last week and it peaked my interest because some of the clothes were Mary Engelbreit baby clothes. I had remembered that my grandmother loves ME stuff so I called her and we both ordered some cute ladybug outfits for K2. B got some things as well. Today, I ssaw the most adorable outfit so I added it to my cart and continued shopping. When I clicked to check out, it said the item was "unavailable". How does that work? Not so happy with that right now. :(

This morning, I was on the phone with Grams when I looked down and saw B holding a diaper. I thought, "Where did he get that?" I realized that he was naked. The child took his own diaper off. Yesterday, he got a Cheerio stuck to his nose. *sigh* (I love my camera phone!)



On a different note, I've been craving Rosa's Cafe lately. Not sure why. Great tortillas, maybe? Although, I am afraid of going there with the kids now. The only three times we've been, I have left covered with some kind of food, drink, or baby fluids...usually because of K2. Maybe she doesn't like Rosa's or maybe I just need to take along a pancho.

No comments:

Post a Comment