I absolutely love my husband. He drives me crazy a lot, but I love him. K is the one person in my life who gives me stability. He balances me out by being laid-back, understanding, and logical. His quick wits amaze me everytime he comes up with a clever comment. I seriously must have the perfect man. Our family or chores never get pushed aside because of a sports game. I did not once show him how to change a diaper or do anything with the babies; he took initiative and did it all on his own. I don't ever have to tell him to do anything around the house. Although, I have tried before and he has had it done by the time I mentioned it. He doesn't expect me to do everything around the house or with the kids. We both cook, clean, change diapers, etc. I've met a few guys since we've moved up here who don't help a lot around the house. It makes me appreciate my husband even more.
On top of being just an awesome all-around husband, he is reliable. I never doubt that what he tells me he is going to do will get done. I trust him completely. B and K2 are lucky to have him as their father.

No comments:
Post a Comment