Daisypath Anniversary tickers

Tuesday, November 1, 2011

Soggy Shoes

K2 had 102.3 degree temperature last night so we gave her some ibuprofen. It was 101 this morning so we decided that I would stay at home with the kids since K1 has only been at his new job for a little over a week. She has a runny nose, so she might have a cold. I'm just not sure why they all of the sudden are getting fevers since we moved up here. They never got them before.

B just figured out how to take the lid off of his sippy cup and dumped its contents into my shoes. After completing his task, he looks up at me and gives me the biggest grin ever. I can't get mad at such a cute little face. I will just walk in my soggy shoes with pride.

I made B a peanut butter sandwich today. He liked it until he expelled a huge chunk of peanut butter-bread combination out of his mouth. He has been rather picky lately on foods and he's not eating as much as he used to. K2 is getting there, but she's not as bad as he is.

K1 and I are exhausted; we could really use a break. Not having famliy here is really taking a toll on us. I feel like a terrible mother by leaving the kids with other people while I'm at work. I struggle with the thought of my first ministry is a mother and teacher to my children. I want to be with them all of the time. At the same time, I love teaching other kids, too. I'm afraid that I will look back on this time in their life and regret that I didn't stay home with them. Decisions, decisions...

No comments:

Post a Comment