Daisypath Anniversary tickers

Sunday, March 25, 2012

It's Always Something...

While I was in Texas, I went to my normal doctor to have a physical done. I've been to a couple of the doctors here in Wisconsin and I wasn't impressed. I had my blood drawn and everything was pretty much normal. Since I was having upper right quadrant pain, she sent me in to have an ultrasound done. Later that day, I got a call that said I have gallstones and I need to be seen for a surgical evaluation. This was all on Thursday afternoon and of course, I had a flight back to Wisconsin on Saturday, March 24th. So, I found a surgeon here in Wisconsin who is right down the street from my house. My evaluation is in a couple of days, so we'll see what happens. I'm worried about how I am going to take care of the kids if I end up having surgery and I can't lift anything over 10 lbs. for a few weeks. Sometimes they require that for even minor surgeries.

No comments:

Post a Comment