Where do I begin?
K2 is still yelling out "Aubrey" (babysitter's daughter's name) periodically throughout the day. She now says "Lulu" (the other babysitter's dog's name) when she sees one of our dogs. I wish I had stayed home with them sooner. They are picking up names from the babysitters instead of names that belong in our household. It's kind of a shot to the heart and I am feeling guilty.
I've started organizing the house because well, it needs it. K2 has this thing with the wipes box. She'll go in and dig out all of the wipes and throw them on the ground. So, I got an empty one and put cut-up burp cloths in it. She takes those out and puts more toys in it. She's a pretty funny girl.
A couple who is getting married later this month made an offer on the house so we signed the official offer this weekend. We're still waiting to hear when the closing date will be, but we're headed to Texas here soon to get more stuff out of our garage. We're going to fly down there together and then K1 will drive up here a few days later with the stuff from the garage. I'm going to stay in Texas for a little while longer since my grandmother and my friend have birthdays later this month. I also want my parents to be able to spend some time with the twins. Once we sell this house, it will be a huge weight lifted off of our shoulders. We have so many stressful memories there and we can't wait to be done with those.
K2 has been waking up in the middle of the night so K1 has had to bring her back to bed with him. Unfortunately, I am a very heavy sleeper, so I don't hear them cry very often (even with the monitor on my night stand.) Yesterday and today were exhausting days for us because the kids haven't been going to sleep until almost 10:00, leaving K1 and I to wait until then to do our daily house chores. We didn't get to sleep until 1 a.m. on Sunday night and then the kids woke up at 5 a.m. We are exhausted and we need a break, so we're going to get a hotel room for one night so we can get caught up on some sleep. We could sleep at my parents' house, but the walls are really thin and the kids' beds are in the room with us. We hear every cough, sneeze, or movement.
That's all for now. I need to post more pictures on here, but it takes a while. I'll wait until I have more time.

No comments:
Post a Comment