I am so happy to be at home with the kids. I get to witness them learn so many new things. It's awesome. Although, it may be coming to an end. With K1 out of work, I've had to look for another job.
Today, I told the kids that dinner was ready and that they needed to head to their highchairs. So, they both sat in their highchairs and buckled themselves in. :)
Last night, K1 read How Do Dinosaurs Say Good Night to the kids. As they flipped through the pages, they copied my facial expressions, arm movements, and sounds that I started a few months ago as we read. I wasn't even in the room, so they had memorized everything that I had done with them. "Does a dinosaur swing his neck from side to side?" They turned their heads in unison. "Does a dinosaur throw his teddy bear all about?" They both swing their arms...in unison. When we get to the page that says, "No, a dinosaur doesn't", B started shaking his head no and said, "NO!" What a funny kid.
They are learning so much! It is incredible to watch.

No comments:
Post a Comment