I mentioned before that K2 is picking up so many words! I can hardly keep up.
Today, she took off her diaper and said, "Bryce! Trash!" She the proceeded to point to the trashcan. He was in between her and the trash can.
More words for K2:
baby (she points to a baby in a book and says "baby")
bow-wow-wow when we read the dinosaur book
book
nanna (banana)
get down
can sing "A-B-C-D" from the alphabet song
can say and point to a ball
bubble
water
Bryce
egg
chair
spoon
plate
B is more concerned about carrying on a long conversation that he doesn't focus on individual words much. He does say:
book
bow-wow-wow when we read the dinosaur book
hisses when he sees the picture of a cat
says "ruff ruff" when he sees a dog
says "atchoo" when he grabs the dinosaurs get well soon book
when I pointed out the dinosaur's momma in the book, he slapped my chest and said, "my mama"
B can recognize Dr. Seuss books. I asked him tonight to get Cat in the Hat and he flipped through the books until he found it. A couple of weeks ago, I asked him to bring me a Dr. Seuss book and after flipping through a pile of books, he brought me about five of them.

No comments:
Post a Comment