Yesterday I had another blood test and after anxiously awaiting the results, the call came in at 5 p.m. My levels increased from 236 to 1938. Wow! Things are looking good for baby Hawley. I need to go back in on Monday, January 11th to have my levels checked again. I made an appointment with an ob/gyn who was recommended to me. She is one of the best doctors in town. My 8-week ultrasound will be on Thursday, January 28th. We will get a heartbeat that day. I can't wait!
At this point, I'm feeling a little nauseated at the smell or taste of certain foods; meats mainly. I gag when I brush my teeth and I'm hungry every two or three hours. None of which is normal for me. My skin is extremely dry and it feels like I'm itching all the time. I have heartburn and I sneeze constantly because I can't take any of my meds. All of this is uncomfortable but it's a small price to pay for this little ball of cells that will soon be baby Hawley!
Charla

No comments:
Post a Comment