Daisypath Anniversary tickers

Wednesday, August 24, 2011

New School

School started on Monday and I really enjoy having 14 kids all day. It is nice to get to know the same kiddos. I still have moments where I wish I could stay at home with B and K, though. I often wonder if I will regret the decision to work. I haven't seen my babies in a little over a week and I miss them more than anything. I skyped with them the other day and K tried to reach for the computer screen to hug me. I felt awful. Since then, I have been wondering if we made the right decision to move. It breaks my heart to think that the kids will not be with their grandparents on a regular basis.

I am busier and more tired than I ever expected. Some days, I want to just crawl into a corner and read to get my mind off of everything going on around me. I have lesson plans for seven different subjects to prepare for on a weekly basis, plus I have paperwork to fill out (for employment) with the conference, I still need to finish my room and order books for the English II class, get prepared for the kids' baby dedication coming up, and help Kevin get everything he needs to move up here. My "to do" list gets longer everyday. Oh, I also have to get a driver's license and new plates for my car.

Anyway, on the baby front...K's 3rd tooth (on the top) popped through today and she stood for a while today when my grandmother went to visit them at my mom's house. Bryce isn't walking like Frankenstein anymore. He's walking like a toddler now. Oh, I miss them so much that I can barely stand it. One more week before I see them. I can do it.

No comments:

Post a Comment