As the day gets closer when I get to see and hold my two little ones, I busy myself to take my mind off of being without the kids. I know that everything that we do, we do it for all of us. We want the kids to have the opportunity to explore nature and snow. There are parks galore up here and knowing that B and K will be able to go hike on a Sabbath afternoon without blistering heat makes me smile. The vision of them making snow angels on the lawn makes me giggle. I can't wait. They will have the opportunity to go to the private school where I teach and be right across the hall from me. I look forward to being able to be in the same building with them for 11 years. (The junior academy goes from K-10th grade.) I am excited that they will be learning in a Christian environment.
I got my Wisconsin plates (for my car) yesterday. I am still waiting on a few documents to get my license. Once I get that, I will be an official Wisconsiner (or Wisconsinite...the term "Texan" was so much easier.)
I am thankful for technology and the ability to travel long distances in order to see family. It does make things a little easier. As difficult as all of this has been, I have never seen anything fall in to place quite like this. I know that He has a plan and I know that we are doing His work. When He calls, we must answer.
Happy Sabbath

No comments:
Post a Comment