Daisypath Anniversary tickers

Sunday, December 11, 2011

O Christmas Tree! O Christmas Tree!

The temperatures finally dropped to the lowest I have ever experienced: nine degrees last night and the night before. We ran to the store last night to get some things for decorating cookies and we put the kids in their beanies and mittens.



Since we're going back to Texas for Christmas, we bought travel booster chairs. They look like chairs you would set up in the backyard, so we set them up in the living room so they had a place to sit alongside us. I love these chairs! We purchased them for just under $15 from Amazon. Notice the toychest that we got for $5. I love it too. What can I say? I'm a bargain shopper. :)



B loves Phoenix and Phoenix loves him. I love his little dinosaur pajamas. :)



K2 carries things around the house in her mouth...including washcloths.


B has learned how to balance himself really well. This month, he learned that he can use his walker to balance himself and get a book off the book shelf. Not only was he balancing on the walker, but the walker was in the toybox. That is talent.


We put up the Christmas tree last weekend. The kids did their best to help. B even broke an ornament that just wasn't up to par for us.


Putting the garland on the tree (well, I'm trying to put the garland up and they're trying to take it off.) :)

Putting B's ornament on the tree.

Putting K2's ornament on the tree.



Finding the perfect spot for the ornament.

Picking ornaments to put on the tree.



Inspecting the ornaments for perfection.

We'll decorate some cookies this afternoon. Pics will be posted later.

Charla


No comments:

Post a Comment