Tonight, we went to a restaurant that has free kids' meals (yes, our life consists of searching for places where our kids can eat free.) B had grilled cheese and fruit, K2 had quesadillas with sour cream and hot sauce for dipping. K1 dipped a couple of pieces in the hot sauce so she followed. By the end of dinner, she was covered in sour cream. B is drinking out of a straw now. K2 is still learning how.
![]() |
| Notice the blue eyelid :( |
When I met K1, I was going to the gym and working out for about an hour and a half 5-6 days a week. There's a 24 hour gym down the street and I was thinking of joining so that I had some time by myself and I could work on me for a change. Maybe this will be my Christmas present to myself this year. I wonder if K1 will go for it. :)
K1 took this picture of me and B. He loves brushing his teeth.
That's all for tonight. Maybe tomorrow we'll make Christmas cookies, listen to some music and put up the tree. Grading papers can wait.
Good night,
Charla




No comments:
Post a Comment