We flew down to Texas on December 22nd and just returned tonight. The kids did pretty well on the way up there but on the way back, they were terrible. They cried and screamed throughout most of the flight. Luckily, on the last leg of the flight, B fell asleep on my shoulder. K2 finally fell asleep as we were landing. When we woke B up, he just screamed. We had too much luggage, too. I guess we need to learn to pack lighter.
Christmas was fun. I made chocolate fudge, peanut butter fudge, pecan pie, chocolate pie, and kisses cookies. The kids enjoyed opening their presents; paper was everywhere. We didn't make it home with all of our gifts because we ran out of room, so mom is going to mail them to us. The kids got a backpack; K2 got a ladybug and B got a penguin. I can't wait until they get to use them. Since we didn't have much room in the bags, we're going to have to buy some things up here for the kids.
K1 and I are in talks about me staying at home next year with the kids. If we stay here in Wisconsin, I'll probably stay at home with the kids and homeschool them for a few years. That's all I have for now.
Charla

No comments:
Post a Comment