Daisypath Anniversary tickers

Tuesday, January 10, 2012

A Decision is Made

I went to a pastor-teacher meeting on Sunday and Monday. Since it was over an hour away, they paid for a hotel. We had our teacher appreciation banquet on Sunday night. It would have been nice for K1 and the kids to be there, but it was too far away and they usually go to bed before 9 p.m. Plus, I thought it would give me a chance to get some sleep. Boy was I wrong. I somehow forgot that I don't sleep well in hotels, especially on the first night I'm there. I'm always freakish about germs on the pillows and I have thoughts of critters crawling across my toes. So, I bundled up in sweats and socks, and turned on the heater for some white noise. Only then could I fall asleep. Sadly, that was after midnight.

Since I've had the kids, I've been debating on whether or not to stay home with them. This year has been beyond stressful with our move and our family has struggled emotionally, physically, and mentally. We decided that the best thing for all of us would be for me to stay home with the kids at the end of this school year. So there it is. We finally made the decision that has been haunting us for a year and a half. We're going to be broke, but we both feel good about it.

Good night!
Charla

No comments:

Post a Comment