I am getting anxious to have these babies. Being pregnant is wearing me down. I'm uncomfortable no matter how I lay. My skin itches, I have swelling in my abdomen, I'm congested and can't take my allergy shots, and my blood pressure is still hovering in the 150's/80's with blood pressure medication.
I woke up with a serious headache this morning, and it still hasn't gone away. Because of my headache, the doctor had them draw blood from me today. The results showed my liver tests to be normal again, but my platelet count has dropped. This is another thing they're watching for. They'll probably take more blood in the next couple of days to see if the platelet count is changing.
Kevin came by and stayed for a few hours. He had to leave, though, to go take care of pets. I wish he could stay the whole time I'm here. It's hard dealing with this alone. I know there are people praying for me, but I could use someone to advocate and question the staff when need be. It's a great stresser for me to do it all the time, especially when I'm exhausted and feeling like crud most of the day. There is a light at the end of the tunnel and I am strong. I can muddle through the tough stuff to meet my babies for the first time.
Charla, Baby Boy and Baby Girl

No comments:
Post a Comment