100 posts already? Wow! I don't know whether I should be celebrating or wondering what the heck I've been writing about. I love words and I love to write. I would write a book if I had something to write about. A topic is kind of important when you're selling to a publisher.
K1 ordered a new battery for my laptop (for V-Day) and it came in today so I'm using it up! We ordered some more books that come out of the series "How Do Dinosaurs Say Good Night" and B was "reading" it last night. I can't understand him but he thinks he's reading like crazy. It's a good start. We point out pictures together and it's a lot of fun seeing them learn. K2 doesn't care as much for the series. She does like her prayer book, Bible, and some of the Dr. Seuss books. Here in the next week or two, I'm going to make some finger paints so that they can have craft time. I was wanting to have the kids paint a picture for my parents. They really miss the kids.
The kids have been going to sleep easier lately. It seems like they were off "schedule" when we visited Texas for Christmas and they've been off until this week. They have been so difficult to lay down. For a while, they weren't going to sleep until 10 or so. Tonight, they fell asleep by 9:00 but the night before last, they were in bed by 8. Up until now, we've had to sing to and rock them to sleep every night, but now, we brush their teeth, read to them and lay them down. It has worked the past three nights anyway. I hope it continues because we're exhausted! Speaking of exhausted...it's bed time. Good night.

No comments:
Post a Comment