Daisypath Anniversary tickers

Tuesday, February 7, 2012

Back On!

I never realized how much my laptop does for me. It houses my recipes, pictures, and lessons for the classroom. Being without it has been a big handicap this past week. I'm glad to have it back.

We found a 24-hour gym here in Wisconsin that has a daycare and a women's center; exactly what I was looking for. I've been three times already and I met with a personal trainer tonight. The best way to help my family is to help myself and lose this baby-marriage weight.

The kids are still stressed out in the mornings when we take them to the babysitter. The babysitter called this evening and said that she had jury duty tomorrow. That leaves K1 staying at home with the kids while I go to work. February 24th...the countdown begins.

Our dogs have found a way out of our "fence". They've done it three times already and we've found them everytime. This time, they've been out for a while and we haven't found them. I worry about them because they have never been on their own.

I'm signing off for now. I spent some time on the elliptical and treadmill the past few days and I've been walking around like an old lady.

Charla

No comments:

Post a Comment