B and K are 18 months old today! Time really flies. They had their check up and B weighs 19 lbs 9 oz and is 31 inches tall. K is 20 lbs 9 oz and 29.75 inches tall. Both are in the 10th percentile, using the new growth chart just put out by the APA (the doctor in Ft. Worth was using the old chart, just for my notes.) They are so tiny. K1 weighed 19 lbs at a year old.
I went to pick up the kids after work yesterday and the babysitter said that B felt warm. When I got home, I checked his temp and he was at 102.6. I tried to give him some Ibuprofen and he threw it up all over the couch. Poor baby. Last night, he slept in bed with us. Well, he laid in bed with us and he kicked me in the face most of the night, in between cries. I stayed home with them today and B's temperature went down to 99.4. He didn't take much of a nap...5 or 10 minutes here and there.
Here are some photos from this month:
Seven more days to go!

No comments:
Post a Comment