Daisypath Anniversary tickers

Saturday, January 29, 2011

Babies' First Wedding

We went to our first wedding as a family today. We were able to sit through all of about 20 minutes of it before Kayla started fussing. I didn't want to ruin Ashley's wedding, so we went out into the lobby to feed her. They told us that a nursery was available so we went in there to feed them. By the time we finished feeding the babies, the wedding was over. I had a chance to walk up to the doors to see them kiss and start walking back down the isle. We got in the car to head to the reception venue and Bryce screamed the whole way there so we decided to just go home. I was exhausted anyway because I had a professional development class at 8:30 in the morning and I hadn't had a break all day.

Our friends Melissa and Sanal stopped by to visit and see the babies tonight too. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment