Daisypath Anniversary tickers

Thursday, January 27, 2011

Getting So Big

I love, love, love coming home after a rough day and seeing my kids. They definitely make a bad day better. Motherhood is such a blessing and I am so thankful for having this gift.

As I was getting ready for work this morning, I heard Kevin start laughing out in the living room. Apparently, Bryce found out that he could put his feet in his mouth!



Bryce and Kayla are still eating their cereal once in the evenings.




They've been sleeping pretty well through the night, too. Kayla hasn't been waking us up the past three nights. Bryce, on the other hand, has been. I think it's mostly because he doesn't feel well. We'll put him in bed with us and he'll go right back to sleep. Kayla was the one doing that for a while. Here's Bryce at bedtime:



I was holding Kayla tonight and she kept trying to stand so I stood her up on the floor. I leaned her up against my legs and she stood up for a few seconds!




Bryce is still trying to crawl. In the meantime, he's rolling all over the living room floor. At one point, I looked over and he was pulling on the sheet covering the couch.



Another time, he was pulling on my laptop stand.


Kayla was wearing her K-State onesie with her new pants so I had to take a picture of that too.



Love,
C, K, B, and K2

No comments:

Post a Comment