Here are a few updates: Kayla started sucking on her bottom lip yesterday, like I did when I was younger. Maybe she's just teething. She is drooling a lot and sticking her fingers/fists into her mouth. The picture below is of her sucking on her bottom lip.
Bryce is sticking his fingers/fists into his mouth, also, so he is probably in the early stages of teething as well. Bryce slept a lot today, more than normal. I'm hoping this is just a teething symptom and not illness. He has a runny nose, but no fever. I'll keep an eye on him. He discovered his feet yesterday, also. He's been grabbing them when we sit him up. It's so cute. He and Kayla laugh when we hold them up above us. They are both drinking about six ounces of water, with less than half being formula. We give them a little extra water to help with constipation. I prefer this over juice as long as it helps. They are still on Similac Sensitive - concentrated liquid and powder, and using Huggies and Pampers diapers. Pampers worked better at first, but Huggies has become the new favorite, at least for now.
We finally got the nursery put together since they've been sleeping in our room until this month. Pictures are below:
The kids had a nice nap with Daddy today. They all looked so cute so I had to take a picture:

No comments:
Post a Comment